6.03.2008

Who I'm is... an introduction to say the least


Okay, so in an effort to preserve my anonymity... I don't know how revealing this intro is going to be, so I guess you can say we are playing it by ear...



  • I'm 22.

  • I'm female.

  • I went to college.

  • I'm originally from the North...

  • I'm a PICSES through and through!! (i will dedicate one whole post to this one day)

  • I have 3 younger siblings (1 sister, 1 half brother, 1 step brother)

  • I can be long winded at times... and other times so straight to point I hurt my own feelings

  • I am currently job LESS- but with VERY good reason (again... another separate post)

  • I am...kindof single...so that should lead to at least a few entertainingly dramatic posts

  • I love to make up words... lol

  • I hate drama, but some how often end up in the midst of something...

I am tryin to get my life together....

Any questions? Great this should be fun...ttyl.

No comments: